Facebook Pixel 101
A Facebook Pixel is simply a tracking code that lives on your website. The Pixel allows you to identify website visitors, create target audiences and show the visitors your paid ads all using Facebook. The most common use of the Pixel is to remarket any lost sales and increase ROI.
Here's how you locate your ID:
- Go to your Facebook Ads Manager page
- Under the navigation menu, click on Pixels Measure and Report. If you’ve already created your Facebook Pixel, you’ll see your ID on this dashboard.
- Go to your Facebook Ads Manager page.
- Under the navigation menu, click on Pixels under Measure and Report.
- Click on the Create a Pixel button.
- Give your pixel a name (the format your business name website works fine) and click Create.
Then, all you have to do is send that ID code to your SNMD Representative and we'll do the rest.