Adding SNMD to Your Google Analytics
- Sign into your Google Analytics Account
- Move your cursor to the bottom left of your page and click on the gear symbol next to Admin.
- Your Admin page will open up and have 3 columns. Move your cursor to the 3rd column and click on View User Management. It is the 2nd selection down in the 3rd column.
- Once the new view comes up, click on the blue circle with a white plus in it at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Add users.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org in the email address field and keep the “Notify new users by email” checked.
- Under “Permissions,” check all of the boxes. This will allow us to help you manage your account, make edits like creating goals and updating dashboards, and analyze your data.
- Click “Add” at the top right of your screen. Now, you’re all done!